Are you ready to own the brand and marketing strategy for a dynamic, fast-growing tech company?
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Australian HR Technology Business
- Career opportunity to grow with our ASX Listed company
- Dynamic team environment
Brisbane-based, intelliHR is an Australian HR technology business developing a next-generation cloud-based people management platform. Our vision is to be the #1 people technology platform in the world, renown for transforming workplaces for the better, with a powerful fusion of inspired people management and data science.
Reporting to the CEO, we are seeking a marketing professional to head up and lead our marketing function. You will have license to accelerate business growth by developing and executing a brand and marketing strategy that best positions intelliHR in our target market both locally and internationally for long-term results.
Why You, Why Now?
- You want to be a part of fast-growing company operating in a rapidly-emerging industry.
- You want to join an energetic and talented executive team supported by a high-profile, independent board of directors.
- You are motivated by applying your skills and talents in an entrepreneurial environment where contribution and innovation is rewarded.
- You value ownership and will be attracted to our performance rights program which gives you a rare opportunity to share in our success as a business.
What to Bring:
- Proven B2B marketing track record including a strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Creativity with a strong ability to execute results focussed marketing programs & campaigns
- A flair for innovation, balanced with data-driven business acumen
- Strong leadership, analytical, project management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Relevant marketing tertiary qualifications.
For a confidential career discussion, please contact Rob Bromage directly or apply online.